Monday, May 11, 2009

A Non-Productive Summer Project

Hello, internet

So, I am a teacher and summer is fast approaching. I'm working a no brain job this summer and am not taking any summer school. I am afraid that I will lok back in August and think, "wow, I really wasted those last three months".

I want a long-term, ambitious project to keep me satisfied and challenged. I am doing a "movie a day" project starting tomorrow. I signed up for Netflix and am ready to waste two hours everyday on movies.

My intention is to watch a movie I've never seen everyday (to get rid of that "why the heck haven't I seen this yet?" list). You may be shocked at some of the classics I've never seen. There will, though, surely be days when I watch something I've seen before.

The movies I watch will range from classic, to trash, to indie, to blockbuster, etc.

Here are scenes some of my favorite films (just so you know before I get started). Can you pick out the movies?



























































































































2 comments:

  1. Pete, you are awesome.
    I can't wait to watch you live your summer through movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I'm actually in the middle of a project for my production design class where I'm adapting dr. strangelove to take place in Ancient Rome... if you have any suggestions...

    ReplyDelete